Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wireless!

No ... don't get excited ... I didn't get my braces off ... nor will it be happening anytime in the near future. I just called the hospital where I will be having my surgery to check if they will have internet access. The gentleman I spoke to said "I believe we have wireless access" that is available free of charge to the patients. So, if I feel up to it, I will be sending an update from the hospital. Please excuse me if I am somewhat incoherent in my first post-op post ... I think you all understand those drugs can make for some creative writing :) Wow ... only six weeks from Tuesday!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm sure your drug induced posts will be pretty entertaining. My mom keeps reminding me of things I told her while on morphine. For the glutamine, take a heaping tablespoon a day. It doesn't taste like anything so you can put it in juice, yogurt, soup, oatmeal, or water.

ingrid said...

wow, you're almost there! good luck with the surgery :)

Anonymous said...

Yepn drug makes for some creative writing. I kept the little pad I had in hospital; some of the stuff I wrote are out of this world. Looking forward to reading your updates! ;-)

mylene