Sunday, September 7, 2008

An Unexpected Twist ...

So I just got home tonight, and had a message from my OS waiting for me. He said he has been working on my surgery for the last few days, and things just aren't matching up right, so he needs me to come in. I called him back, and it appears that there are some discrepancies between my x-rays and the face-bo measurements. So he needs to figure out where the error is. The problem is, he is at his remote office tomorrow about an hour from here, so we have to do it in his local office either early in the morning or around 6 pm. The latter will not work out too well because his office is near the stadium, and there is a Packer game tomorrow night (that means pure chaos... Packer traffic is crazy!!). I'd rather get this all sorted out in the morning, anyway ... otherwise I am going to be stressing about it until surgery. So, I will meet him at his office at 6:15 am tomorrow morning, and hopefully he can figure out quickly what the discrepancy is. Whatever I need to do ... it's my face ... I want things to turn out right!!!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Oh wow, at least he found this out before you went under! I am rooting for you and I hope things go well! I am soooo excited for you and can't wait to see how you're doing after surgery.

-Dan

Katherine (Kate) said...

Oh wow, indeed! What a pain in the keister ( and I'm betting your heartrate jumped just a little ?!)

On the other hand, Good to know your OS is up front with you and committed to getting everything JUST right. Trusting everything has been sorted out and all's good to go for tomorrow...

Go, Stephanie, GO!!!! :)